Job Title：Director of Sales, Northern California
Reports To： EVP Worldwide Sales
Location：California (physical office in San Jose)
If you love technology, innovation, collaboration and have an entrepreneurial mindset ACEINNA is for you! While ACEINNA’s products and technologies are built on years of innovation and development efforts, we pride ourselves on being innovative, fast growing and a technology-driven company. Our passion is to create winning products, provide customer satisfaction, generate financial return to our investors and offer a rewarding and exciting work platform for our employees.
Who is ACEINNA?
ACEINNA, Inc. is a leading MEMS based sensing solutions company, with products focusing on the precision Inertial Navigation, precision RTK GNSS positioning, and current Sensing Technologies that are essential to next generation cars, robots and other autonomous applications. Our product lines cover MHz bandwidth Magneto-Resistance (MR) based electric current sensors, high-performance open source Inertial Measurement units (IMUs), Real Time Kinematic (RTK) navigation systems, and centimeter-precision positioning services.
The Director of Sales will be responsible for managing Aceinna’s IMU existing and new customer base in the California market. Position requires experience with the autonomous vehicle market, and experience with IMU sales management is a plus.
What you’ll be doing
· Take ownership of the Aceinna customer interface with an emphasis on managing the accounts as well as developing key relationships with customers
· Drive Aceinna’s business at targeted IMU accounts by working closely with several groups within Aceinna to ensure success with the customer
· Propose Aceinna solutions by understanding customer systems and requirements to meet their needs
· Responsible for demand fulfillment including, but not limited to, tracking budget targets, coordinating customer and field quality support, PCN’s, logistics topics, forecasts, and managing issues
· Tracking progress, business management and reporting for defined IMU customers with Salesforce.com
· Support strategy development, business planning, and goal setting for assigned accounts
· Leverage organizational structure of direct resources to serve the market
· Establish and develop relationships with customer engineering and commercial decision-makers at focus customers while establishing and maintaining efficient communication with product line managers
· Work closely with VP of Sales and product line peers to ensure a seamless customer support coverage
· Ability to travel to Customers 30% time
What You’ll Bring
· 5+ years of experience in autonomous vehicle sales, account management, and marketing
· Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or other technical degree preferred
· A strong track record of defining a strategy to achieve a specific goal and achieving it
· Strong Organizational skills, fast/thorough response time, a structured approach
· Clear and concise communication skills and the ability to explain ideas/concepts
· Passion, energy, and a sense of purpose; lead by example
· Take ownership and feel responsible for accomplishing the task
· Creative and innovative thinking based on facts and an analytical approach
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com.
To apply directly please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org